SOLD FOR SALE: Custom enclosed 6.5 in kick panels for 94-97 Honda Accords

Participant count
  • Participant list

ez2hotwire
10+ year member

Old head into SQ now
NJ
Item(s) for Sale: Custom enclosed kick panels for 94-97 Honda Accords (1 pair)

Item(s) Description/Condition: Brand New, never used

Price: $200

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: For Sale are a pair of custom enclowersed kick panels made for 94-97 Honda Accords. They were made using fiberglass, the stock kick panels and were covered in gray tweed and are for 6.5 in components. I was never able to use them because the company that made them had ownership issues and by the time I received them I had sold my 97 Accord. I am looking for $200 shipped US ground for the kick panels (the 6.5in Infinity References shown in the pics are not included - just used so you can see what will fit in them without modifications - they are about 2.25in deep from underneath the metal mounting lip to the bottom of the magnet). If you plan on using a bigger driver, you may have to add a MDF trim ring to the lip to accommodate the magnet. I have paypal and my references are listed in my signature. Any Q's PM me too. Thank you.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Picture1068.jpg
Picture1070.jpg
more pics available upon request. thanks.

good question...probably not an exact fit, but you might want to look up pics of both. I'm not sure if you could rig them up somehow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.