For sale: Car audio soundboard display switching board from retail store

Participant count
  • Participants list

Mklott

I have an audio soundboard switching display for head units, subs and amps that was used in our retail audio shop. Of course the equipment is not included but will have wiring. I also have extra boards for sale. Comes up apart in many pieces.

Asking $2000 Would prefer local pick up but will ship also If you have any questions you can all Mike@ 313-595-8733

loTVNAZ.jpg

Aown0BZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an audio soundboard switching display for head units, subs and amps that was used in our retail audio shop. Of course the equipment is not included but will have wiring. I also have extra boards for sale. Comes up apart in many pieces.Asking $2000 Would prefer local pick up but will ship also If you have any questions you can all Mike@ 313-595-8733

Photobucket know longer works unless you pay the man absorb amount of money because they are a bunch of crooks. I us Imgbb. Some use imageshack, imgur, etc. Good luck with sale and welcome to the forum.

Just signed up with Imgur the other night. So easy, no ads that PB has....runs much faster than PB does, I like it better overall.

Thanks for the heads up on the tip to use imgur, when i originally did the post it worked. I should have read the rules before posting so I do apoligize for not following forum the rules for new users.

As for the trolls commenting if your not interested in purchasing keep it moving. If you think you can build one for $200 your pretty ignorant and obviously dont know how much just the switching boards cost. Keep your 2 cents to your self . Have a great day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.