Flip out head unit with Apple carplay

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sunray

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm looking for a single din head unit with Apple carplay. I own a 2000 Honda Civic hatchback and would like to keep the look the old single din head units had. I use it only for music so sound is important to me, but I'd also like to be able to have a bigger screen for navigation because my iPhone's screen just doesn't cut it. I like the aesthetics of Boss BV860B, but it doesn't have Apple carplay and I don't like the look of it's user interface. I also like it's ability that it retains all it's functions while the screen is hidden. Most of the flip out head units I found online all look too modern or they cannot be used while the screen is hidden.

I'm looking for a single din head unit with Apple carplay. I own a 2000 Honda Civic hatchback and would like to keep the look the old single din head units had. I use it only for music so sound is important to me, but I'd also like to be able to have a bigger screen for navigation because my iPhone's screen just doesn't cut it. I like the aesthetics of Boss BV860B, but it doesn't have Apple carplay and I don't like the look of it's user interface. I also like it's ability that it retains all it's functions while the screen is hidden. Most of the flip out head units I found online all look too modern or they cannot be used while the screen is hidden.
Im pretty sure that i have one ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...