fitting amp to 2014 mk7 golf

Participant count
  • Participant list

shaunbop

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi all i have a golf mk7 2014 that has the dynaudio system installed, im after fitting my jl audio sub and amp. Im after some help on what lineout converter id need to purchase for this to be possible? Im told the normal line out wont work as the dynaudio is pre amped? im new to all this so any help will be appreciated 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If the amp is already part of the unit, with the amp built in, you would need a power supply, something like this: Or sell that amp amp and...
So you have your main power wire which feed the current it needs. Your original HU would have had it, and you probably connected your new HU to...
That might depend on the head unit. Some can use a 5 amp fuse, some a 10amp, some a 15amp fuse (if / depending on how much it's powering the...
Lmao it definitely could have. Im in construction so i have some aptitude of building and fixing ****. If i was just a regular joe i would have...
The HU us likley 12-15 x 4 at best so yes, using an amp will be hugely beneficial, night and day. The HU us not going to drive a sub to any...

About this thread

shaunbop

CarAudio.com Newbie
shaunbop
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
shaunbop