Finallllly have a dedicated bass ride

Participant count
  • Participant list

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Yesterday was having my morning coffee and was searching the interwebs for any deals as I do every day and an xj that didn’t look completely rode to hell and didn’t have a million miles popped up for sale and it happened to be a guy I knew of that owned a locally audio shops. He had bought it with the intent of building a demo vehicle but ended up getting a ppv Tahoe. It has 4 runs of 1 awg welding cable and the roof has already been deadened so I’m already 1 step ahead.
8F0E0E68-6D77-4ED9-AFDE-458016622B0A.jpeg

Plans TBD but I have several options atm

Was originally planning on 2 15" fi sp4plus but fi isn't currently making them due to backlog. If by spring they aren't making them again I'm thinking 2 fi btl4 18"

In a B-pillar flat wall. 3 12's or 2 15's should work in the cargo area, possibly less if you need to stay under the window line.

Q-logic kicks should exist for that generation Jeep and IMO are worth every penny.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.