fiberglass flushpanel

count619

SD
i was thinking of doing a fiberglass flush panel on my single cab toyota tacoma. i have 4 cadence mallets and wanna clean it up. already have a wood panel ready to install but thinking a smoothed and painted glass back wall would be sick. how hard would it really be, how would you stretch cloth to the floor and sides. any ideas would be appreciated.

thats the thing, i want the panel to be "not flat". kinda curvacious. got a pretty sick design right now, ill get pics of my setup today, painted my box green. then the whole flushpanel is going to be carpeted with 3 $ signs cut out in front of the green box. was thinking of putting blown up $100 bills behing the signs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.