Fabricator-Installer from Bakersfield.

TURK
10+ year member

Hi.

I am from Bakersfield-california.Currently free and looking for a full time or part time job.

initial design to finish 20 years of experiance.

Some pictures of my customer jobs.

Thanks.

akustikoto@gmail.com

[/img]

ok mister, i see your turkish. idk if you anything about your forefathers history but the turks took over greece and im a greek. im gonna get you!!! lol jk welcome to car audio. just watch out for me you never know when im gonna go crazy. anyways enjoy your boring l8 night on CA.com as will i and lots of other ppl that have no life

ok mister, i see your turkish. idk if you know anything about your forefathers history but the turks took over greece and im a greek. im gonna get you!!! lol jk welcome to car audio. just watch out for me you never know when im gonna go crazy. anyways enjoy your boring l8 night on CA.com as will i and lots of other ppl that have no life

ok mister, i see your turkish. idk if you anything about your forefathers history but the turks took over greece and im a greek. im gonna get you!!! lol jk welcome to car audio. just watch out for me you never know when im gonna go crazy. anyways enjoy your boring l8 night on CA.com as will i and lots of other ppl that have no life
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) i luv greek and have lots of friends from athens.i have been there many times and believe me we all share the same lands for many years in peace and still the same.those mother fu.....r politics are the reason for all these fights and problems:)) nice to meet ya man.

cheers

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif) i luv greek and have lots of friends from athens.i have been there many times and believe me we all share the same lands for many years in peace and still the same.those mother fu.....r politics are the reason for all these fights and problems:)) nice to meet ya man.cheers
lol cheers! i like you turk. idk what it is but your ok in my book. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Hey, you're from bakersfield? I currently live in Bakersfield and I am looking for some good car audio shops and stuff

Very nice work man

I haven't seen anything like that in around here

Hey, you're from bakersfield? I currently live in Bakersfield and I am looking for some good car audio shops and stuffVery nice work man

I haven't seen anything like that in around here
:)thanks.i will be happy to service for you guys when ever you need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...