• Participant list

ACE74
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
U.S.
Item(s) for Sale:

DIGITAL DESIGN 15" 2500A SERIES SUB

Item(s) Description/Condition:

BRAND NEW WITH ABOUT 14 HRS OF PLAY TIME AND IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION DUAL 4 OHM AND 750 RMS WATTS AND 3000 WATTS PEAK SUB ISN'T EVEN BROKEN IN YET

Price:

225 plus shipping and packaging

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

WILL BE SHIPPING UPS CUZ USPS *****/ SHIPPING WILL HAVE TO BE IN ANOTHER BOX DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY WIFE THREW IT AWAY

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
SU1HMDAwOTUtMjAxMTAxMTgtMTQyNC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwOTktMjAxMTAxMTgtMTQyNi5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwOTgtMjAxMTAxMTgtMTQyNi5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwOTctMjAxMTAxMTgtMTQyNS5qcGc.jpg

PURCHASED FROM:RAM_DESIGNS FOR BOX DESIGN FOR MY DD 2500-15" SUB;PURCHASED (2) STINGER SGT4NPT FROM RETROAUDIOINC

Last edited by a moderator:
open to trades for 2 AQ sd 10's or 12's d4 ohm or a decent 10" sub that is d2 ohm and does about 1000-1500 rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.