Extreme lithium battery?

I have one of the new designed 40ah lithiums . Voltage holds up real good compared to what i had before. I had 1) g34 and 2) g31 with 270 amp alt. voltage would drop to the low 12,s ( this was with a DS18 6000fr on bass and 4) ppi phantom 600.1s on the mids and highs) . Now i've replaced one of the g31 with the lithuim, replaced the DS18 with a PRV 8000.1 and my voltage barley drops .3v. I'm very happy with what i have and i don't do shows, contest or compete. I'm just an average basshead that loves music. I gave the little guy a chance even with knowing the troubles of his first designs. For me it paid off.

I have one of the new designed 40ah lithiums . Voltage holds up real good compared to what i had before. I had 1) g34 and 2) g31 with 270 amp alt. voltage would drop to the low 12,s ( this was with a DS18 6000fr on bass and 4) ppi phantom 600.1s on the mids and highs) . Now i've replaced one of the g31 with the lithuim, replaced the DS18 with a PRV 8000.1 and my voltage barley drops .3v. I'm very happy with what i have and i don't do shows, contest or compete. I'm just an average basshead that loves music. I gave the little guy a chance even with knowing the troubles of his first designs. For me it paid off.
Thanks for the response.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Alot of room for spray foam.
is that... for real?...

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I trust kevin spacey in a room with a 14yr old more than i trust Chris..
Too soon?
never too soon for that, get rid of these hollywood and other elite scum. they need to be put in jail until they die

is that... for real?... 

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

never too soon for that, get rid of these hollywood and other elite scum. they need to be put in jail until they die
If thats for real, why make the case so big ? Why not have it in a super small case no matter what its output is ? looks like all that could fit in a 5" x 5" X 10" case and that would be awesome because you could stack a few of them to get your desired voltage. That and if they didnt catch fire, Is that whats happening ?

Just for a update, I gave ( Chris Miller) the benefit of the dought. And made the purchase of a 50ah battery back on 10/23/17. To no one's surprise, I have yet to receive a response, update, or battery.

If you happen to be reading this Chris Miller, this was a chance to redeem yourself, yet as most have mentioned on here, you are a very small fish, in a big pond.

Yet honesty and integrity are something that most still look for in the car audio industry. And like some, you have none of the before mentioned qualities.

In other words stick to flipping Burger's.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kevinkinder29

kevinkinder29
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views