Exhaust, Body Work

Simulator
10+ year member

Chetwynd
Hey Guys This is my first post but not the last. Im wondering anyone know of some good performance exhuast for a '69 caprice. I was thinking of doing headers adn straight pipes but ti might be a little loud. I also need a place that does good body work and paint. this caprice i got needs some work but i cant wait till i get her on the road its got a 327 ci engine with over 300 hp. A pure muscle car no shitty import....

I can't remember the name of the flowmasters but they were straight pipes and they had sound cancellation in them those are the ones I was going to get never checked the price though.

Thanks ss3079

Helped out alot im thinking i might get the flowmaster 50 series for SUVs and early muscle cars. Where in bc you live at?

Thanks ss3079

Helped out alot im thinking i might get the flowmaster 50 series for SUVs and early muscle cars. Where in bc you live at?

i just bought a 69 impala 4 door witch is the same thing as a caprice but for some reson i have the ss with the 350 4 barrle and i put dynomax headers with stright pipes all the way back to dynomax super turbo mufflers and it sounds bad ass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.