Enclosure design for a HDC3 10" sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok so im bad at designing boxes but I'm good at using power tools and i can make a box if i have plans. Im wondering if someone can help design a box for me and maybe give me dimensions and if your nice enough a cut sheet lol. I have a hdc3 10" sub. Im wanting to tune it to like 34. I contacted customer service and they recommended 1 1/4 cubes of air space with 20 square inches of port. I don't know how to accurately calculate displacement of the subs and port to add to box size. My max dimensions in my trunk are Height: 13.5 Width: 21 Depth: 18 the depth is what could be adjustable if needed. ANY help would be great. Thanks in advance to anyone who has the patience for a noob lol

Ok so im bad at designing boxes but I'm good at using power tools and i can make a box if i have plans. Im wondering if someone can help design a box for me and maybe give me dimensions and if your nice enough a cut sheet lol. I have a hdc3 10" sub. Im wanting to tune it to like 34. I contacted customer service and they recommended 1 1/4 cubes of air space with 20 square inches of port. I don't know how to accurately calculate displacement of the subs and port to add to box size. My max dimensions in my trunk are Height: 13.5 Width: 21 Depth: 18 the depth is what could be adjustable if needed. ANY help would be great. Thanks in advance to anyone who has the patience for a noob lol
I've designed and built multiple HDC310 boxes. I can help out. My latest one:

194m6f.jpg

PM me and I'll help you out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.