Empire Audio

amermuscle15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Cleveland
Empire Audio in North Olmsted,OH...Awesome people that work their. Went up their with 20$ cash for carpet and gave it to me for that price ...5$ less then they sold it for. Really cool guys to talk to and incredible work on installs. For some pics of their stuff and phone number and all that visit http://www.empireaudio.net They also have some really fun dB drag events.

Stopped in on Saturday.

Not much in stock there (but traditionally carrying stock is expensive anyway).

Young guy (~24) seemed pretty knowledgable. Nice guy, I asked about some events and he said they have some, but they are far and few in between cuz the dude with the meter goes out and does events.

Said they would build a custom box for ~150 bones if I was interested.

I may stop in on one of their events.

T

Hate to say it but don't buy a box from there.....don't know how to tune a box if you want it ported...I would find a local builder or buy one from a forum member...other then that they are good people...willing to work with ya and do some awesome installs.

im from brunswick, isnt there another shop in north olmstead, on lorain rd, not sure what its called but i can picture the big JL audio neon sign in the window.

yeah, they guy there is a pretty big dick, and they mainly specialize in home entertainment. I go there for odds and ends, they have alot of off brand stuff that ive never heard of, and they're pretty overpriced.

Well Empire wants to charge $55 an hour to install my woofers. He said it would probably take an hour and 15 mins. I hope that 55 is a flat rate, and shop fees and drilling and all that **** is included. Will call him tomorrow to find out

That would be Motion Audio. I have mixed feelings about this store. Some day's I'll go in and everything is cool...next time I get helped by one of the guys with a huge attitude...won't let you listen to anything.

im from brunswick, isnt there another shop in north olmstead, on lorain rd, not sure what its called but i can picture the big JL audio neon sign in the window.

I just stopped up at Motion Audio for some power cable. The guy I dealt with is very knowledgable and took time to explain some things to me. I would say that some items are overpriced, but overall they have a good selection. I might have them do some custom fiberglass in a stock location for my 10" sub in my Honda Pilot. I would recommend this shop..............

i went into empire talked to the guy for a minute. really young guy he seemed to know his stuff. then he showed me this mustang that was outside that was his dads let me get in it listen to it. car looked amazing fiberglass everything would win any show hands down, he turned it on and it sounded like trash and he acted like it was the best system ever. i dont know mixed feelings

ehh i saw that really nice civic that's there sometimes, all kinda fiberglass perfect interior, and power ackoustic subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...