Electrical Issue....

Participant count
  • Participant list

floridabeachbreeze

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am lost with answers on what is wrong. 2 months ago my jp43 went into oritect mode. After I got a new one sent within 3 new replacement starts failing. Had it repaired only to fail. I then checked every wire and fixed anything questionable. The last 2 weeks has been only 4 channel and not a single issue. Today I received a new amp (Orion) xtr and after connecting power and ground it turned on no issue. I grabbed my dd1 and went to start my car. I moved my head unit as to connect rca back in and a burning smell immediately came from the amp. Red light is stays on. Seeking out answers setup Is as follows

3 deaf bonce 15,s
2 6.5 comp set
16 lto lithium (80ah)
320 autotec although
2 runs of 0 from alt to back plus ground from alt to frame.

Dont think the alt to frame is correct.research the big 3 again.
Alt chassis to frame is correct. Research big 3 again.

Check your big 3 and sub's resistance. Make sure fuses are snug as well.
I agree with this. Sounds like final impedance is too low. Disconnect the output wires from the amp and measure resistance between the two wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...