ED more time :-(

smokeoff
10+ year member

here's my 3 cents
Cambria,WI
Well, just got an e-mail from ED and it sounds like it could be a little bit yet before they get the parts in. I know it is not really in their conrtol right now but this is starting to really tick me off. It has already been about a month and a half scince I sent my sub in and now it sounds like I could be looking at hitting the 2+ month mark. :thumbsdow

Really have started to debate going with a different brand, but it sounds like unless I go back to the more main stream subs this is something I will have to live with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up till the sub arives at my front door.

your flat cone ed k fell apart or something?
yep.

and your point was....?
Well I know of at least two others on here waiting for Ks from ED so I thought I would Share the time frame.

The reset was more of a vent because I am starting to get sick of waiting. Its not like I expected anyone here to do anything about it.

Mike,

We just found out that we will be getting the 12k.44's in within the next

4-5 business days. The day we get them in, we will begin testing them and

shipping them out.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Eric

eD Sales Dept.

e-mailed me

where else to you get personal attention like this. Hoping for a K within a week or so. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.