Dynamat Extreme question

Farris2k1
10+ year member

alright so i bought a 4 sq ft roll of dynamat extreme and i thought it would be enough for my trunk lid, and was i wrong, anyways i still have a big piece on the left side and a lot of small pieces on the lid that need to be covered, i turned on my system and there was hardly a change, now im wondering does the ENTIRE trunk need to be covered? or just the majority of it

yah, my friend got some reuglar dynamat and they installed it on the side walls by the wells, the tails, and the lid. a major mod u can do to stop the vibration a lot is move your trunk hitch down 1 cm, it tightens the pressure the seal handles, therfore no room to shake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.