dude at school is an idiot

wErd
5,000+ posts

Maker of All Good Threads
usa
he has 2 12" pioneer VCCS subwoofers running off of a 600 watt kenwood.

well one of his speakers has a 4 inch crack in it, because he continously touches the subwoofer while he is playing a deep bass song. so he thought it would be a good idea to TAPE it up with MASKING TAPE. anyone heard of anything funnier?

Maybe you should tell him to put some epoxy on it instead of laughing at him?

i told him to put silicon on it before he even put tape on it. he clearly didnt listen.

The overwhelming majority of high school guys (and believe me, I know since I still am in high school) don't know their ass from their elbow regarding car audio.

The overwhelming majority of high school guys (and believe me, I know since I still am in high school) don't know their ass from their elbow regarding car audio.
yep i have to agree with you there, you try to talk with someone with a system and you get whats that and all that crap...

I cant wait to get outta high school //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

yep i have to agree with you there, you try to talk with someone with a system and you get whats that and all that crap...

I cant wait to get outta high school //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif
indeed...

some kids at school durin econ were knocking on a w7 and were saying a diamond tdx was better (local shop carries diamond and of course they say the same thing). The say the w7 isn't clear.

I was just cracking up the whole time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.