Dsp with aftermarket radio

Participant count
  • Participant list
It won't hurt anything. Everyone I know that has added one said once it was setup properly the sound was improved. Depends on what you want to spend. They can go from 160 bucks up to 1k. Even though I have a DEH-80PRS I am going to add probably the Helix I have sitting here later on this year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I have been fairly lucky that my hearing is still really pretty decent compared to most around me that I still usually tune by ear. Ive been doing...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...

About this thread

Mr.Jackson

Mr.Jackson
Stone Mountain Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Louisiana_CRX