TRADE DSP RF 3Sixty.3

Participant count
  • Participant list

ThxOne
Premium Member

The Boss
I am willing/wanting to trade my fully functioning RF 3Sixty.3 DSP for a set of 2-way or 3-way components of good quality. 2-way preferred. 6.5" mid.

What you get:
The DSP - The main unit, the remote, the power plug, the high level input plug - (No Bluetooth Dongle)
With the DSP - Non OEM, Shielded CAT7 Ethernet cable for the remote - Long with gold connectors and sleeved in braided black nylon sleeve. OEM is CAT5 non shielded.
With the DSP - Non OEM, Shielded USB cable for connecting to a laptop - Long with gold connectors and sleeved in braided black nylon sleeve.

What do ya got?

Attachments

• 20190216_131810.jpg
    20190216_131810.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 286
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have been fairly lucky that my hearing is still really pretty decent compared to most around me that I still usually tune by ear. Ive been doing...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
Easy fix, If your DSP has a single mono output, split it with a Y and run both to the sub. In my experience, even though the sub amp has two...
Okay, I'll bite. If you're going to get rear speakers, get the same ones (model type, doesn't have to be the same size) that you have up front...

About this thread

ThxOne

Premium Member
The Boss
ThxOne
The United States of America
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date