Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
This is one of my all time favorite bass songs. This song hounds

The bass is clipped, so just a warning. I've ran a lot of songs through audacity to look for clipping, this is definitely one of them. Still bang it anyways.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I've ordered an RCA bass knob for my home audio 8 so now I can be ridiculous and crank it up without having to get to the actual plate amp controls. That means I can tell what has bass in it now. My HT amplifier not having volume controls on it's output has actually turned out for the better, I think.

Reactions: Marve_Lous

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
NWA and Ice Cube is pretty much the only thing that bumps in my collection I listen to metal. If there are any metal songs that hit hard let me know
All of the early Black Sabbath is really good loud. I can't even sit through the entire song Paranoid at full tilt. I used to do my 30 second music runs with Metallica "My Friend Misery" as it has a very long 54-55hz in the intro and really the entire black album is pretty bass heavy.
Pink Floyd The Wall has some very good songs for loud as does Jimmi Hendrix Electric Ladyland.
Again, once you get loud you really don't need to find special music though... with the caveat that a lot of the older recordings are just mixed poorly. I'd like to find a good remaster of Motorhead Ace of Spades, that song just demands to be played loud.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
is ghostmane related to night Lovell? I hadn’t heard him u til this morning in Apple New music mix but I’ve listened to night Lovell for years. I love all the old religious/mythical stuff they both share.
I don't believe they're related, but I can see the similarities. It seems like Pandora classifies them together along with suicide boys and a few others. I don't know what the genre would be called. Wiki seems to think it's metal/rap, I don't know about that lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds