Drop me your favorite hard hitting bass song

GT5oh

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 20, 2020
Tx
This is actually one of my favorite songs just in general, but if your subs can keep up with this song, you've got a pretty decent system. There's loud bass in here that drones some as well as some really quick punches.

I haven’t heard that song in years!!

My Song vote would beeeee

Gansta rap made me do it - Ice Cube 🧊

2RZ-FE

Senior VIP Member
Mar 14, 2011
Dixon, Ca
NWA and Ice Cube is pretty much the only thing that bumps in my collection I listen to metal. If there are any metal songs that hit hard let me know

GT5oh

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 20, 2020
Tx
NWA and Ice Cube is pretty much the only thing that bumps in my collection I listen to metal. If there are any metal songs that hit hard let me know
All of Bad Wolves seems to be bass boosted, lamb of god bumps, caliban’s I am nemesis (album), fame on fire, kayzo has some heavy hitting metal dubstep

Last edited:

nauc

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Mar 22, 2005
Home
this hits pretty hard

GT5oh

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 20, 2020
Tx
is ghostmane related to night Lovell? I hadn’t heard him u til this morning in Apple New music mix but I’ve listened to night Lovell for years. I love all the old religious/mythical stuff they both share.

blazian87

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Mar 12, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
I know there's some disturbed songs that have some decent punch bass in them, like enter the fire seems to. I used to listen to disturbed on my 2 18's. My DC 18's in that 29 hz musical box would actually punch pretty well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds