Northwest Region Drive In Autosound SPL Contest-Friday July 16,7pm at Citadel Mall in Colorado Springs

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

2loudcrew
10+ year member

View attachment 26519310

This Friday, July 16 at Citadel Mall in Colorado Springs, Drive In Autosound and 2 LOUD Crew will be putting on SPL Contest. Event will run from 7pm to around 10pm. There will be four categories based on number of subs. This will be outlaw SPL format, where competitor can place Termlab sensor anywhere forward of the b-pillar. Each competitor will get two 30 second runs(Consecutive). Doors or windows can be open. Great event to come and show off your system. Trophies and prizes are being determined and I will post once they have been decided. Entry fee should be $20 or $25. I will post once I find out. Here are the four classes:

1 sub up to 2-10" subs

2-12" subs

2-15" subs to 2-18" subs

3 subs- up

I might be able to make it to this one, just need to find out if I can bail on my friends to make it. Show starts at 7, do we need to be there earlier for registration?

You do not need to come early to register, but I would not come later than 8pm in case there are too many competitors. Glad your coming James to wake up the Springs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.