FEATURED Downfiring box for my truck

Ohhh,lol. Wasn’t sure. Hope to get a chance to work on mine tomorrow. Weather is going to be pretty nice considering. Going to go to local junkyard and see what consoles there can find and incorporate into my console.

Calling for rain here tomorrow and I still have a bit of painting to do. Starting to wish I went the bedliner or carpet route. $2.49 WalMart paint doesn't save money if you're wondering.😅 That stuff is like water. After my current project, I want to try a console box for my SQL 12.

Calling for rain here tomorrow and I still have a bit of painting to do. Starting to wish I went the bedliner or carpet route. $2.49 WalMart paint doesn't save money if you're wondering.😅 That stuff is like water. After my current project, I want to try a console box for my SQL 12.
Yeah, I’m all about a budget but sometimes you get what you pay for. I’ve a sql 15 and would love to put it to use.

I used 50$ roll on bed liner from Harbor Freight on my 6th order. It actually dried nice and even to my surprise. That 1 gallon of bed liner painted 4 enclosures. One of the only cheap things I’ve bought that actually worked well from harbor freight. It’s also durable and resists scratching quite well.
5DB980DA-14BE-4838-86DB-219144975EBB.jpeg

I have a question
I don’t see any nail or screw marks
Did you you do the whole thing with just glue?
If so what kind?
Always wanted to try but never had the balls to
Yep, just regular tightbond glue. I hardly ever use screws. Maybe to connect a port or to draw two pieces together if I’ve a gap, bit other than that, never. The glue is strong as f@ck. My xfl 10 , had a Ct sounds 2000.1 and only used glue with that box. No issues whatsoever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...