Does anyone know if these subs/amp are worth anything? (SKAR VVX-12 and Cadence F700)

Participant count
  • Participants list

tf3090
10+ year member

SD
Hey friends, haven't posted in about six years. Dug up my subs and amp from my old car and am going to sell them on my local craigslist. I have no idea what these would be worth, and figured it would be a good start to ask the knowledgeable folks on the CA forums! Could I at least fetch $100-200 total for these?

Subs are SKAR VVX-12 (DVC 2 Ohm, bought these from Kevin back in the day when SKAR was just starting up) that I had hooked up to the Cadence F700 amplifier (pushing 800 wrms @ 2 ohms)

I seriously appreciate any help!! :)

JdtTOBN.jpg

9pptlxx.jpg

xWOKnsA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey friends, haven't posted in about six years. Dug up my subs and amp from my old car and am going to sell them on my local craigslist. I have no idea what these would be worth, and figured it would be a good start to ask the knowledgeable folks on the CA forums! Could I at least fetch $100-200 total for these?

Subs are SKAR VVX-12 (DVC 2 Ohm, bought these from Kevin back in the day when SKAR was just starting up) that I had hooked up to the Cadence F700 amplifier (pushing 800 wrms @ 2 ohms)

I seriously appreciate any help!! :)

JdtTOBN.jpg

9pptlxx.jpg

xWOKnsA.jpg
the basket on those look like the 12 spoke used on the VFLs and so forth and a nice triple stacked iron ferrite magnet. far better than the new VVX subs skar offers. Id say youd get 200 for the subs alone as long as the coils read the correct impedance. the amp looks like an entry level cadence, but even used im sure youd fetch at least 50 for it

the basket on those look like the 12 spoke used on the VFLs and so forth and a nice triple stacked iron ferrite magnet. far better than the new VVX subs skar offers. Id say youd get 200 for the subs alone as long as the coils read the correct impedance. the amp looks like an entry level cadence, but even used im sure youd fetch at least 50 for it
Thank you so much man! :)

Thank you so much man! :)
no problem. also check out the http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/ this is where i bought my SQ2200.1. Active sales on there, but a huge portion of the ex-forum users went to facebook. Go on there and find the skar appreciation page and youll likely find MANY other pages where you can list those items for sale and im certain that an old school skar fan will snatch em up quick

Ill agree.. Those older VVX subs are actually really good subs.If you could run them again Id hold on to them..Ill bet you could fetch more like $125ea.. on the subs..Amp is pretty much an entry level as stated..$40-$75 bucks Im sure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.