Do it yourself and get famous!!

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I’ve seen people’s jumper cables catch on fire all down the side of their car before. Man that wire under that car is really bad. This is why like we don’t manuals or a country anymore. People don’t understand fundamental stuff

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I’ve seen people’s jumper cables catch on fire all down the side of their car before. Man that wire under that car is really bad. This is why like we don’t manuals or a country anymore. People don’t understand fundamental stuff
Someone translate this for me.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Someone translate this for me.
Ok you imbecile. Since you are clearly lacking in the brain department.

I've watched people who have misused jumper cables and gotten them so hot in a Best Buy parking lot that they caught on fire and melted themselves into the side of the car so badly that the whole car lit on fire at a Best Buy parking lot. Don't use tiny jumper cables to charge a dead battery, they can catch on fire, because they aren't fused.

The wire in the video that OP posted was really bad looking, that's so dangerous to have a wire hanging under like that. I've seen nightmare installs in person and have had to correct them.

People who don't understand basics of mechanics and energy are why the world stinks. People don't even understand the machines that they use and it causes all sorts of problems. Like people want to vote but they can't wire up a battery properly.

Go read your cuck book, so I don't have to explain stuff to you.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Ok you imbecile. Since you are clearly lacking in the brain department.

I've watched people who have misused jumper cables and gotten them so hot in a Best Buy parking lot that they caught on fire and melted themselves into the side of the car so badly that the whole car lit on fire at a Best Buy parking lot. Don't use tiny jumper cables to charge a dead battery, they can catch on fire, because they aren't fused.

The wire in the video that OP posted was really bad looking, that's so dangerous to have a wire hanging under like that. I've seen nightmare installs in person and have had to correct them.

People who don't understand basics of mechanics and energy are why the world stinks. People don't even understand the machines that they use and it causes all sorts of problems. Like people want to vote but they can't wire up a battery properly.

Go read your cuck book, so I don't have to explain stuff to you.
Ok buddy. LoL that you think that's what I meant. I was reading a cook book earlier. Best I can do ya for

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Ok buddy. LoL that you think that's what I meant. I was reading a cook book earlier. Best I can do ya for
You don't have a point to your existence, you don't even know what you mean.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Uh huh. We're just on two different planes of existence, man.

Like it's funny when you try to insult me, because you aren't even remotely close to understanding. You're the type of person who would've laughed at the Wright Brothers for trying to make an airplane.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
This is why like we don't manuals or a country anymore

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
Sarasota, FL
This is why like we don't manuals or a country anymore
How many people even remotely comprehend how to shift a manual now days? I learned to drive a manual when I was 11-12. I was hardcore offroading when I was 12.

It's true that lack of knowledge is killing our country. That's my point. People who let power wires dangle under their car get to vote too. I think they should get to vote, but don't act like I'm a clown when people who do that stuff in that video are also some of the loudest political voices. Most people in power are idiots, that's why they seek power, because they are nothing.

Do I have to explain this all to you? Like, I'm pretty sure a lot of other people understand what I meant. But no, not the slo man.

Do I neED tO ExPLaiN mORe FoR yOU?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
How many people even remotely comprehend how to shift a manual now days? I learned to drive a manual when I was 11-12. I was hardcore offroading when I was 12.

It's true that lack of knowledge is killing our country. That's my point. People who let power wires dangle under their car get to vote too. I think they should get to vote, but don't act like I'm a clown when people who do that stuff in that video are also some of the loudest political voices. Most people in power are idiots, that's why they seek power, because they are nothing.

Do I have to explain this all to you? Like, I'm pretty sure a lot of other people understand what I meant. But no, not the slo man.

Do I neED tO ExPLaiN mORe FoR yOU?
Explain away buckaroo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies
B General Car Audio 60