• Thread starter <feelin' it>
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
&

<feelin' it>

I've got 2 sets of speakers. One set is a pair of Infinity 505cs 5.25" components that run 225W max and 75W RMS. And then I have a set of Infinity 552i 5.25" coaxials that run 135W Max and 45W RMS.

IF my Alpine deck runs 60Wx4 does it make a difference in my sound (balanceness) if I run all my speakers off the deck? Would it be better to buy like a 100W amp for the back speakers and then run the fronts off the deck or the other way around? Or finally, would it better soundwise to run all 4 off of an amp? Anyone got an answer to this..my main concern is the balance of sound becuase the 552i's for the rear cant take as much as the 505cs for the fronts.

feeling it---go with a 4channel amp

alot of the better built 4channel amps

has built in crossovers (example kicker

precision power,rockfordfosgate,etc)

you can find them on ebay

system adjustment--just adjust the rear gain on

your 4channel amp for your 552i lower than

the front gain for your 505s try to find a

4channel amp with atleast

50 watts by 4 into 4ohm stereo:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.