Do i need a new Alt or Seccond Battery?

If you get the 250 amp alt you won't see any voltage drop and should be good. You'll still drop to low 13s or high 12s with a battery. Alts make the power you need, batteries just store it.

But I would recommend an AGM under the hood first if you haven't done so yet

There both correct dont do it you be sorry , or you can keep the starter and add a batt to the back with a run of pos/neg either 2 or 0 gauge fused at both ends of the pos , but if you just put the agm up front itll work too

So should I go with the Alt first?and then go from there? Or start out with like a xs 3100? can only buy one or the other at this point, being a college student i dont just have $$$ to blow. lol.

My voltage drop stopped when i installed my singer alt. I had agm up front and in back. I was running a rf t1500bdcp. I recommend singer alts never had a problem and never seen a bad review. Well except that guy who changed out the pulley Mike sent for the stock one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.