Discount Audio - Louisville, KY

Participant count
  • Participant list

JoeSmith502
10+ year member

Beware of Dog!
South
I recently had a Viper 7900 Alarm, Keyless Entry and Remote start installed here. The employees there were really nice and seemed knowldgeable. The install was very clean and everything works like a charm. The price was good too. Only $150 to install everything. I usually order all my equipment off line but they have a great selection of installation accessories and other stuff. If I ever have to get something that I can't wait for this is the place I will go.

I went in their not to long ago and brought a 250 ANL fuse, and I was very surprised at the set up and how they carried business. They have some good stuff though

I have been doing business with Keith for over 13 years and he has always been a stand up guy--they have a huge selection and unlike some places that I've been they don't try to over-sell you--meaning if you don't need it for your system they don't try to force it on you-----at least that is the way he's always been with me----

I been buying from Keith for over 13 years also. He is a great guy has a great selection and a really nice show room. He also has great semi-annual sales after business hours with super low prices on overstock, last years model equipment, and everything else is at least 5-35% normal prices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...