Didn’t realize I had this and bought another for my Jeep

Participant count
  • Participants list

jeeper2269
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just realized I have a Soundstream Picasso Nano PN4.520D And just bought a Pioneer GM-A4704 amps 

both are four channel. I recal the Soundstream has a ton of backnoise, but it may need to simply be adjusted. 

Question= I have a pair of Rockford Fosgate P1650 6.5 coaxle speakers rated at 55 watts rms and 110 watts max,

and

Kicker CSC65 6.5 coaxle rates at 100 watts rms and 300 watts max. 

Kickers are going in the soundbar (overhead roll bar) and fosgates are going in the front kickpanels. 

Which amp would you run with this setup?

Neither. Because I hate SS now...quality has gone down the shitter. But If I had the choice between the two I'd go with the Pioneer.

I guess I won’t waste my time swapping them and use the pioneer. I don’t know what “noise floor” is. Maybe it’s that crappy white noise even when the stereo is all the way down 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.