Did I get a good deal? RD D5 3000.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Gunzo Zabuza

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
I just bought a used rd audio d5, the sicker on the back says 3000.1, I got it and a monster of a battery for 400, he threw in a universal bass knob, and a 300 amp fuse holder, with fuse. Realy cool guy, he demoed his system for me, but I am going to power 2 sundown xv2 12’s. Did I get a good deal? I’m having a hard time finding any info on this amp, any one have experience with it?

Nice, I know I said I was going to get the taramp 8k, but it seemed like a good deal for me. I will be finishing the box tomorrow. Will this amp power my 12’s good? As in will I be getting everything out of them? Or should I be looking to upgrade once I get use to this one?

Also this is the battery I got with it. You think that’s enuff, or should I get another one? Should I install a battery isolator to separate the system from the main vehicle electrical?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.