Dell Optiplex 760 with either a 19" or 22" Dell Monitor

Participant count
  • Participants list

Chevy Blazin'
10+ year member

Chevy Blazin'
US
Item(s) for Sale:

I have a Dell Optiplex 760 that I recently acquired and did a few upgrades to as well as a 2TB HDD and upgraded the RAM to 2-2 gigs of ram and could add more for a little more $ and also a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate and it will come with a Monitor of your choice either 19" or a 22" Dell Monitor.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very Good condition/Runs and performance like a Champ.

Price:

Open to reasonable $$$$$$$$$$offers NO TRADES!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on Buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). PIX ARE UP

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: I have a Dell Optiplex 760 that I recently acquired and did a few upgrades to as well as a 2TB HDD and upgraded the RAM to 2-2 gigs of ram and could add more for a little more $ and also a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate and it will come with a Monitor of your choice either 19" or a 22" Dell Monitor.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very Good condition/Runs and performance like a Champ.

Price:

Open to reasonable $$$$$$$$$$offers NO TRADES!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on Buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section' date=' 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/i']PIX ARE UP

ups!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Chevy Blazin'

10+ year member
Chevy Blazin'
Chevy Blazin'
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied