Decent 6x9's on a budget?

swimfreak26
10+ year member

I am cool
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here, but I'm just getting around a little bit of money, and it's time to get rid of the stock speakers, my sub is too over powering since I wired it down.

Either way, I don't want to spend too much because I'm headed to college in the fall and I can't have my car freshman year, I just need something to get me through the summer.

So far i have decided that I am going to get a profile cl300 amp, not the greatest, but it'll push close to it's 75x2 which is all I need. After that, i am now searching for some decent 6x9's trying not to spend a lot, but I don't want garbage. I have put together the following list so far, any opinions or other options are appreciated, thanks guys:

Pioneer ts-A6980R

Cerwin vega hed-1693

Rockford Fosgate FRC4369

Sony XS-V6930A

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.