DD audio's marketing "baffle 'em with bullsh!t"

"The new Z Series woofers have more Watts than any speakers we have ever built, so many Watts they got, that we thought of using a new slogan, Got Watts?, but that's lame so we didn't. We tried to measure the exact amount of Watts a Z Series put out, but all we got was dBs."

figured it was a joke after the end if they're serious they should probably be shot.

I found it to be pretty amusing. I sense lots of Satirical humor.

"The new Z Series woofers have more Watts than any speakers we have ever built, so many Watts they got, that we thought of using a new slogan, Got Watts?, but that's lame so we didn't. We tried to measure the exact amount of Watts a Z Series put out, but all we got was dBs." lol

I found it to be pretty amusing. I sense lots of Satirical humor.

"The new Z Series woofers have more Watts than any speakers we have ever built, so many Watts they got, that we thought of using a new slogan, Got Watts?, but that's lame so we didn't. We tried to measure the exact amount of Watts a Z Series put out, but all we got was dBs." lol

How the fuck is that satire? Do you have any idea what satire is?

pinochle =/= pinnacle. lots of grammar and typos... you'd think they would at least proof read.
Haha I was literally just about to say that and noticed you already did.

"Pinochle (sometimes pinocle, or penuchle) is a trick-taking game typically for two to four players and played with a 48 card deck."

"pin·na·cle 1. Architecture A small turret or spire on a roof or buttress. 2. A tall pointed formation, such as a mountain peak. 3. The highest point; the culmination."

Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.