FOR SALE DD Audio M3b Amp - SOLD. CLOSE THREAD.

nickgoose

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Mar 15, 2015
New Jersey
Price
$600
Was Photo Included
Yes
Selling my DD Audio M3b. This amp was probably one of the best I've ever owned. Only reason I am selling is to upgrade.

Specs:
  • Channels: 1
  • Cont Wattage @ 1ohm: 2400 x 1ch @ 12V, 3,800 x 1ch @ 14.4V
  • RCA Input Sensitivity (Volts): 5V - 0.15V
  • Power Wire Gauge – In: 0
  • Speaker Wire Gauge – Out: 10
  • Dimensions (In): 19.75 x 9.12 x 2.5
Continued:
The M3 has been Digital Designs most popular high power amp for many years. Now, in its third generation the M3b continues to raise the bar in its power class. For the M3b they have upgraded the M3a's power supply by increasing its current capability and efficiency. Also upgrading the output section to deliver over 3800 Watts of clean power at standard alternator charging levels. The M3b has been designed with stability, and not overrated specs in mind. This makes the M3b a go to amp when you need long term stability at the high power levels needed in extreme daily and competition installs.

Please note the last picture is of a few little tiny nicks nothing really noticeable, it was hard to even capture with the picture. Otherwise, aesthetically, it's mint!

$600 SHIPPED OBO
If you have any questions, pm me!

amp 4.jpg

amp 3.jpg

amp.jpg

amp 1.jpg

amp 2.jpg

amp 0.jpg

Last edited:

Radiospank

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Mar 27, 2012
los angeles
Just want to bump, I have had the DD m2a for years, it has been solid and I've run it .5 ohm loads, 1 , 2 and it just performs well. Never had issues with protect even with extreme voltage drops in my shitty electrical. GLWS

• Thanks
Reactions: nickgoose
OP
nickgoose

nickgoose

Senior VIP Member
Rating - 0% 
0   0   0
Mar 15, 2015
New Jersey
Just want to bump, I have had the DD m2a for years, it has been solid and I've run it .5 ohm loads, 1 , 2 and it just performs well. Never had issues with protect even with extreme voltage drops in my shitty electrical. GLWS
Lol thanks a lot man. Appreciate it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)

• sicone22

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds