Southwest Region dB Drag Racing / BASS Race - Tempe, Az 3-27-2016

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participants list
Sweet! I'm glad there is another one at the end of March. My car won't be done before tomorrow's shows but I'll definitely be at this one in March! Thanks again for posting these //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'll be there!
Any other AZ guys going?
maybe.

141455_bouncy_boobs_2-46c2784e0b.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha that's a nice maybe //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I'll be there from about 10/11am-4pm with my white Camry. I really want to get metered but it will depend on what time my class would go. If it's too late in the afternoon I won't be able to since I have to be somewhere for dinner:( not sure what time these shows run until though so maybe it will work out?

So I drove all the way there and no body there thanks for dropping the ball whomever...
I think it was the guy who posts them on the termpro site. When I got to ACE at about 11:30am and saw nowhere there I called the ACE number posted above. The guy who answered said he sent an email on March 7th to the guy who posts these on termpro IIRC, asking him to take it down because it was cancelled. Well it never got taken down so everyone thought it was still on...

I guess they are trying to get like 3-4 shops together to do one big show worth 3x points. Hopefully that doesn't fall through too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I live pretty close to ACE so it wasn't a big deal for me but any show that is further away, I'll be making sure to call the day before and the day of to make sure it is still going on.

The guy I called said someone drove 4 hours to get there to find out it was cancelled. **** I feel bad for whoever that was. Was it you?

It was me the guy who drove all that way and kinda pissed,and wasted money time but made the best of it anyways.... Last event that I attended took First place, and now have new stuff... Was really wanting to get some numbers... 138.7 is what I ran with 2 12's in a suburban...

It was me the guy who drove all that way and kinda pissed,and wasted money time but made the best of it anyways.... Last event that I attended took First place, and now have new stuff... Was really wanting to get some numbers... 138.7 is what I ran with 2 12's in a suburban...
Glad you made the best of it man! Yeah I really wanted to get metered too. Just finished my setup and I don't even know what I can hit lol. I'm hoping for 150+ but having a sunroof will make a 150 fairly difficult. We will see!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.