Southwest Region DB Drag pics. Just a few

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
There was a whole car show there and 70% of the cars were slammed low riders on bags. Pretty wicked looks cars. i love that look. Honestly what was funny is that if any of those cars had a system in it. It was all custom and nice and had kickers/ memphis subs in it. Rather ironic when there are such a good bass race 100 ft from them.

car%20show%20011_zpstj6ldbyy.jpg

car%20show%20009_zpsatolw2vr.jpg

I've always wanted a bagged Silverado! If I didn't do so much fab work for off-road suspension on mine I would have one! There's no going back for me now though haha
Was going to go the lifted off-road route, but I think bigger rims and a drop would look good on it. I need new tires anyways, so rims would be good to do at the same tires.

I have some mud-terrains on it right now, but they've worn way too much and it's been less than a year. They're really soft rubber, and I'm almost to the wear bars

Was going to go the lifted off-road route, but I think bigger rims and a drop would look good on it. I need new tires anyways, so rims would be good to do at the same tires.
I have some mud-terrains on it right now, but they've worn way too much and it's been less than a year. They're really soft rubber, and I'm almost to the wear bars
I don't even have the stock mounting points for the A arms haha my long ravel kit had to be fabbed on with new mounting points, my engine is fully caged in to fit the taller/wider shocks, my bed had a full cage with shocks coming out the back and to even put a stock bumper back on it would take so much fab work, so when I say I cant go back I'm not lying.. I don't even have stock fenders anymore haha

Its not too late for you!! haha someday ill buy another stock silvy and go fully bagged!

I don't even have the stock mounting points for the A arms haha my long ravel kit had to be fabbed on with new mounting points, my engine is fully caged in to fit the taller/wider shocks, my bed had a full cage with shocks coming out the back and to even put a stock bumper back on it would take so much fab work, so when I say I cant go back I'm not lying.. I don't even have stock fenders anymore haha
Its not too late for you!! haha someday ill buy another stock silvy and go fully bagged!
Sounds awesome, haha

Sounds like the one you have is worth quite a bit. Could sell or trade it in for one to bag
She's my baby so I can't kick her to the curb like that lol plus miles are racked up. It's more worth it to me to keep it and retire it from a daily into a full trophy truck later down the road. just gotta save for a stock silvy and go from there for a bagged truck

She's my baby so I can't kick her to the curb like that lol plus miles are racked up. It's more worth it to me to keep it and retire it from a daily into a full trophy truck later down the road. just gotta save for a stock silvy and go from there for a bagged truck
I completely understand man. There's sentimental value, and you won't get what it's worth to you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.