darvex.com aka Bag-Boy on eBay

i ordered my wire from them about 1:00pm monday and recieved it the next day. i didn't think they would have time to pull my order and get it shipped out the same day but they did. great company and gave me a little extra on the wire too.

I orderd some stuff from him out of his eBay store....picked out what I wanted, clicked the Buy It Now on all the items and then PayPaled the $$$ for them not knowing that he combined shipping for multiple item purchases.

Without saying a word or me having to ask for it he automatically refunded me what i overpaid for shipping then sent out my stuff! He's an A+ seller and incredibly easy to deal with. Great pricing on solid products is almost an afterthought compared to his customer service. You simply cannot go wrong doing business with him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...