darvex.com aka Bag-Boy on eBay

wow, after this thread lie down for a while it seems everyone has had a killer experience with darvex (bag-boy). on my last order i sent them a link to this thread in hopes they would see that everyone is thrilled with their service and pricing.

wow, after this thread lie down for a while it seems everyone has had a killer experience with darvex (bag-boy). on my last order i sent them a link to this thread in hopes they would see that everyone is thrilled with their service and pricing.
HOAX........you ****! .....hahahahahah just kidding, you're really an AAA++++ guy!

Thanks for everything "brother":D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

darvex is the place for wire/interconnects. extremely fast shipping(no rape) and a good selection of products. been buyin' everything from them for the last 3 years //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

its the only place i plan on getting my wires n such from now on, i just ordered some batt terminals and fuse and fuse holder from them

Yes, I concur. I emailed them about some RCA's they had up on ebay and got a response within a few hours....I was shocked! Plus they combine shipping on multi orders and are actually fair with the price!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...