Damn cold *****!

Yeah I love it here. I’ve been enjoying the weather because I’m getting paid to not work and getting to enjoy some snow with my little ones. We were lucky enough to be a part of the rolling outages (20 min on and 20 min off) so we were able to keep the house warmish and still charge the iPad to stream Netflix haha. We have had constant power since 11 pm last night so today was “normal.”

I love Texas and the less humidity the better where I'm at it's like a swamp sometimes! And people will actually get out of your way on the road!!! Cool place

I went to school in Knoxville, TN and lived in Kansas City, Kansas for a couple of years. The humidity in those two places ****. Texas has some humidity as well. Vegas has almost zero humidity unless it's raining. It would **** to live in Texas right now.

We should start thawing here pretty soon and then we will prepare for hail/tornadoes and then hurricanes ha. Weather here is freaking insane.

I went to school in Knoxville, TN and lived in Kansas City, Kansas for a couple of years. The humidity in those two places ****. Texas has some humidity as well. Vegas has almost zero humidity unless it's raining. It would **** to live in Texas right now.
I stayed in Knoxville for a little while and hated it not a fun place! my uncle loved Vegas he was out there for like 10 years and said even though it was hot it was good because it wasn't humid. Southern Texas definitely gets a lot of crazy weather and then the tornadoes in the northern part too I feel ya

It was 80* here today. 🥵
I'm from fort Walton Beach and really miss it!!!! Got lots of family in the Sunshine State can't wait to go visit again got a grandbaby being born in a couple months I'm excited!!!
Think I might go on and order those prv mb400 mids you recommended, might do 4 8s because I can't fit the two 12-in MTX RTXs because they're too big. I'll get back out there tomorrow and try to figure something out with them again and if not I will get the prvs.

I love Texas and the less humidity the better where I'm at it's like a swamp sometimes! And people will actually get out of your way on the road!!! Cool place
Well the summertime humidity here is almost unbearable sometimes. I’ll actually start sweating just walking to the car. You can’t do anything while the sun is out. You’ll pass out 😭

Not bad the past couple days. We have Power on now. I had very little to no power for a couple days. The 3rd day I finally decided to run one of my Generators. Did very well for me. Kept it up to 63 in one room sealed off Kept water trickling entre time. Got most my Camping gear out to cook on. Small Propane cans. Had couple for back ups, approx.20 of the 4hr, logs left, burnt maybe 6 of those, used about 30 gallons of gas for generator. Still have it ready to go.Just in case. I think it got down to like -11* or so for couple days with wind blowing pretty good during the Storm. Has to make a couple Beer runs. I had two 5 gallon water coolers full f emergency water for drinking stocked food supply. All good ATM. Just outside of Dallas East.

Well the summertime humidity here is almost unbearable sometimes. I’ll actually start sweating just walking to the car. You can’t do anything while the sun is out. You’ll pass out 😭
Yeah I've heard about the Houston humidity down there I was remembering the good old days when I used to hang out around San Antonio and north of there where it's a lot less humidity. where I'm from in Florida it gets pretty humid but nothing is worse than this Kentucky swamp in August! Seems like here we have to endure the cold Winters and the humidity, boo!!! I might just move on back down to Florida where I'm from eventually.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.