Damn cold *****!

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ky
anybody else feeling the frustration of having time off of work finally but then having to traverse ice and snow just to get to your garage that is colder than witch *******? I've got three different builds to work on and the wind chill where I am is a little below zero it cuts right through this garage!!!

anybody else feeling the frustration of having time off of work finally but then having to traverse ice and snow just to get to your garage that is colder than witch *******? I've got three different builds to work on and the wind chill where I am is a little below zero it cuts right through this garage!!!
Same!! No snow or ice, just cold @ss rain, constantly. I did get a couple hours of dry weather this past Saturday. I was able to get the saw out and make a few cuts before the drizzle started again. After that, back in the house. I’m currently assembling a box in my sunroom.

LoL I need to swap the engine in one of my cars and it's buried under 12" of snow/ice.

I'd take Kentucky witch ******* anyday.
Lmao damn! I better get my ass up and get out there or it will drive me crazy till I do.
I could bring the car in the garage put the electric heater directly toward the car and do some sound deadening. I got to make some kind of progress here got three 12s coming in at the end of the month. It's going to be a good sounding system can't wait!

Pfffft please for the last 2 weeks wind chills have been below zero during the day and approaching -30 to -40 around here overnight. Today is the first time in a long time where we had temps during the day above 10. Not too mention all the snow and I love it! I hate the fact it is going to be 38 next Wednesday instead of the 10-15 degrees it normally is around here right now. After Saturday temps go up and it is going to play hell on my system and my syndrome.

Pfffft please for the last 2 weeks wind chills have been below zero during the day and approaching -30 to -40 around here overnight. Today is the first time in a long time where we had temps during the day above 10. Not too mention all the snow and I love it! I hate the fact it is going to be 38 next Wednesday instead of the 10-15 degrees it normally is around here right now. After Saturday temps go up and it is going to play hell on my system and my syndrome.
Wow I'm amazed at our difference of cold weather opinion! I guess you being from Wisconsin you have grown up with it and got used to it that is awesome. now you're reminding me why I don't like the warm weather here because the pollens and allergens go crazy. Maybe I'm just getting older and all my old injuries hurt more in the cold?

Same!! No snow or ice, just cold @ss rain, constantly. I did get a couple hours of dry weather this past Saturday. I was able to get the saw out and make a few cuts before the drizzle started again. After that, back in the house. I’m currently assembling a box in my sunroom.
You just described 8 month of the year here.
I grew up just outside of Toronto and moved to Vancouver when I was 18 and I can honestly say I'd rather have the snow than all of this damn rain.
Only plus side is I can play soccer all year round, or I could until they put us on lock down.

You just described 8 month of the year here.
I grew up just outside of Toronto and moved to Vancouver when I was 18 and I can honestly say I'd rather have the snow than all of this damn rain.
Only plus side is I can play soccer all year round, or I could until they put us on lock down.
Man you northern guys are really making me feel sorry for myself I got my ass up and got out in the garage now this little guy right here is saving the day plus it helps the old lady wouldn't shut up in the house as we're stuck in here together
IMG_20210216_170943611.jpg

We’re having a “snow storm” here in Texas. Rolling power outages, gas shortage, school/business closures, water pipes bursting. So yeah, no projects going on down here.
My grandmother lived in San Antonio for the last 40 years I love Texas and the weather there couldn't imagine what you guys are going through down there it's totally nuts and historic my heart and prayers are with you all down there. Talking with you and these northern guys reminded me I've got it easy today even though it's negative 2 wind chill. I'm pulling the car in the garage now and going to take some interior panels apart and get it prepped and clean for the sound insulation.
I'm from fort Walton Beach Florida and we've had snow there I believe three times since 1975 the weather is definitely crazier than it was when I was a kid

I grew up a hour south of Chicago and was used to snow coming down back in the day starting around Halloween sometimes. Plus I use to snowmobile all over this state and the UP of Michigan. Lived on the river and back then I loved the summer and winter since we had a Speed Boat, Pontoon Boat, I had jet skis, quads, dirt bikes, between us and the 2 neighbors we had 10-15 jet skis at any weekend, 4 Speed Boats and 3-5 Pontoon Boats as well. Winter it was always 8-10 of us minimum sometimes we had as many as 20-25 of us, from the time I was 12 and could go with the adults snowmobiling starting back in '86. I also lived on Siesta Key, Florida for close to 2 years as well. Moved up to a hour north of Green Bay in Fall of 2001. It took me a couple winters to get used to the cold again after living in down there for those close to 2 years. But now that I am older and my extremely rare genetic syndrome causing all my issues. Anything above or close to 75 and I have the 2 a/c units on as I can't stand heat and humidity anymore because it messes with my syndrome so bad. Normally people do better with this stuff in the heat and I am the opposite I look forward to Fall/Winter with cold temps and snow. I despise Spring and Summer now. And any time it goes up more then 10 degrees in one day it messes with me bad as well to the point I may end up staying in bed all day because of how bad it will drain my energy. Temps affect me really bad now like that which ***** and they never used to. Hence why I am NOT looking forward to Tues/Weds and the 38 degrees they are saying we will get when we have been below zero and will be 18-20 till Sunday when it goes up to 30.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.