SOLD CVA-1005, NVA-N751A, DVD changer, RUX-4280

MSSOKC
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hello, I know I'm new and have some high dollar equipment for sale. That will deter most of you from buying from me and I understand. I've had to deal with fraud in the past and know how it goes. I just registered at http://www.sounddomain.com and saw that they offered a free escrow service. I am 100% willing to use it as long as the buy will cover 1/2 the shipping from escrow to them. I do accept paypal (verified) for 3% extra. Here is the equipment.

Alpine CVA-1005

It's complete with brain, monitor, remote, DIN cable, and both power harness's. It functions smoothly and has no dead pixels. $525 shipped.

Alpine NVA-N751A

GPS system including remote, and all 9 4.0 map discs to cover the entire US. I didn't get a chance to remove the wiring for these, so you will receive direct from pacparts, brand new antenna, wiring harness and monitor cable. Works great. $500 shipped.

Audiovox MVCH10A

Brand new in box 10 disc DVD changer w/ optical output. Includes all wiring, remote eye, remote, etc. $325 shipped

Alpine RUX-4280

I have 2 that are brand new in box complete with all mounting, wiring etc. $75 shipped each.

I can email pics and I'll try to get some posted in the next day or so.

Hello, I know I'm new and have some high dollar equipment for sale. That will deter most of you from buying from me and I understand. I've had to deal with fraud in the past and know how it goes. I just registered at http://www.sounddomain.com and saw that they offered a free escrow service. I am 100% willing to use it as long as the buy will cover 1/2 the shipping from escrow to them. I do accept paypal (verified) for 3% extra. Here is the equipment.

Alpine CVA-1005

It's complete with brain, monitor, remote, DIN cable, and both power harness's. It functions smoothly and has no dead pixels. $525 shipped.

Alpine NVA-N751A

GPS system including remote, and all 9 4.0 map discs to cover the entire US. I didn't get a chance to remove the wiring for these, so you will receive direct from pacparts, brand new antenna, wiring harness and monitor cable. Works great. $500 shipped.

Audiovox MVCH10A

Brand new in box 10 disc DVD changer w/ optical output. Includes all wiring, remote eye, remote, etc. $325 shipped

Alpine RUX-4280

I have 2 that are brand new in box complete with all mounting, wiring etc. $75 shipped each.

I can email pics and I'll try to get some posted in the next day or so.
Do you still have one of the alpine rux-4280 controls for sale?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MSSOKC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MSSOKC
Moore, Ok now San Antonio, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date