Custom Interior

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hmmm...check with NPD(National Parts Depot) but I doubt they will have it, they specialize in older model muscle cars. You may just end up painting it blue or getting it covered in some vinyl or nice tweeds.

- Steve

yeah, painting it blue would be cheap and look decent. but what about the seats. you cant really paint seats. so then I would have black seats, blue interior, and silver exterior. maybe leave black for the trim?

yeah there are alot of junkyards around here. But what im really wanting to do is this:

95 Mustang GT - Silver

-5 speed

-Blue/Black Interior

-Blue Body Graphics

-Blue Racing Stripes

-Blue Underbody light kit

-System (hopefully 2 L7 solo barics & a good amp)

-Shogun Body Kit

-Cobra Wing

-DiabloSport Racing Chip

-Billet Grille

-Hood pins

-Maybe a Different hood if i can afford one

- and maybe some other stuff to the engine too

I dunno. those are my plans but i dunno how far i will actually get...

Those plans look good. Definetly do something under the hood, maybe drop something to do with the body, but it will all come with time I'm sure. So you want black seats? Hmm...you could get just some plain old seat covers but those wont look good down the road when your rides all pimped out. So my suggestion is to get someone(at a local shop?)to cover them in some nice tweed. My personal favourite for leather is Katzkin, but they can get expensive. What would look good in the front of your 'stang would be some nice racing seats //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

Definatly racing. If u got tha funds go with ur color scheme and some chrome 18" rims and what the hell all leather interior and custom leather black seats. Gonna reduce on what u can spend other $$ on but it will be **popcorn playa**

J

Originally posted by flamefire806 naw, 5.0
Cool, there are a ton of good performance parts out there for your engine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

yep! thats what I love about the 94 and 95's. they are the only years w/ the 5.0 and they have the newer body style. I don't care much for any other body style

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.