Custom Car Stereo

whiteZ714x4
10+ year member

They do awesome work, installed all my stuff and made it look sweet, in little to no time at all, did a lot of my buddies trucks and cars, and again did an awesome job. Highly Reccomended. Charleston, SC

Edit**I just had a small problem with my amp, apparently the LSD or something went bad, they were very nice and friendly got it into the shop and out for free, and very fast. Great Guys to Deal With.

Worst place to go. Prices are very high, work is average if that, and if you have a problem you might as well roll the dice to see if you will get it fixed. I used to work there and after experiencing the behind the scenes I had to leave.

I'm located in Charleston and am doing installs of better quality and significant price difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...