Custom box by CSCstang

jlb2782

WNY
Reached out to Chris a bit ago to build me a custom box. I have a 350z roadster and space is a premium. I wanted to put a 10 behind my seat where the OEM bose sub is. I gave him some rough dimensions and he built me one in no time. For the price and shipping, it was a no brainer to me. I do not have it installed yet, so no pics, but when I do, I will update. Do not hesitate to contact him about building you a box. Was super easy to deal with, and answered all my questions with out issue. Considering redoing the audio in my Ridge, and will for sure have him do another box for me then. Thanks again Chris!

-Jared

ive still got a box he built for my idmax. it slammed.. until i blew my sub lol. i was gonna get him to build me a dual hds315 box soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ive still got a box he built for my idmax. it slammed.. until i blew my sub lol. i was gonna get him to build me a dual hds315 box soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
should be loud, i got a box built per stangs specs for a single hds315 and its ridiculously loud. you'll need a good 4k RMS clamped power to get them moving and 10 cubes internal but it will slam for sure

**** yes XD the only thing stopping me for now is money so once i get the funds it should happen. you really think they can handle 4k? i was gonna run just 1 2200 but ill prob strap another one later. thats gonna be legit hahah

**** yes XD the only thing stopping me for now is money so once i get the funds it should happen. you really think they can handle 4k? i was gonna run just 1 2200 but ill prob strap another one later. thats gonna be legit hahah
I have a taramps hd3000 on one.. so about 1500-2000w rms clamped. You could get a 6k amp and wire them both to 1 ohm and itll be just fine as long as you set your ssf and gain properly.

I have a taramps hd3000 on one.. so about 1500-2000w rms clamped. You could get a 6k amp and wire them both to 1 ohm and itll be just fine as long as you set your ssf and gain properly.
He will have to ease off the gain by alot, i know my hdc3s get bottomed out even when set at 5k on the dmm with a 0 db test tone. Im pretty **** sure they wont take that much power for long. Also box rise is a lot more than you would think. You might only be getting 1k clamped

He will have to ease off the gain by alot, i know my hdc3s get bottomed out even when set at 5k on the dmm with a 0 db test tone. Im pretty **** sure they wont take that much power for long. Also box rise is a lot more than you would think. You might only be getting 1k clamped
I clamped it so I'm pretty close to 2k when I get it soft clipped, he won't get more than 3-4k out of a 6k so I think it'll be fine..worst case just turn the gain down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jlb2782

jlb2782
WNY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date