CT Sounds T-1000.1 good for a friend or?

Participant count
  • Participants list
I've seen some dyno runs of some of their amps. Not too shabby, but I was wanting to hear some input from the forums. We've got all the electrical to back it up, and the innards look great. This is the newer version that doesn't have the vibration problems.

Also, does the bass knob with this have a built-in volt meter?

Fortunately, I can return it whenever needed. Looks like such a nice amp for the price.
I'm assuming that CT sounds is going under completely or?
the owner doesnt give a sh*t about car audio anymore, he's fully into crypto currency mining. Meaning CT brand can and will die out any day and any hopes of warranty goes out along with it. Whatever money you put in the company will go to cocaine and graphics cards.

1000 watt 1 ohm stable amps are a dime a dozen today... back when I started it was all A/B topology and a 1000 watter was either a big 250x2 powerhouse (4 ohm bridged) or a hi-current cheater like a 25x2 1/4 ohm stable or similar, just to get you close... either way the pricing was $600 and up for the most part... today $120 gets you 1000 watts or so... wow... progress

Owner of CT is apparently getting out of the scene.

Two things will happen if this is true, either he liquidates or sells ownership. Both I outcomes come with band ending imho.

I like my amps but their customer service will be up in the air if anything were to happen. I've had good experience but others not so much.

I can't speak for their T line of amps. Never used those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.