CT sounds 750.1 anyone know if it does rated rms? says 750 1ohm 12.8v

Im sure the 750 will do more like 1k on 14v. Id buy one IF it was from a site that had a lienient warranty policy, like sonic.

Im sure the 750 will do more like 1k on 14v. Id buy one IF it was from a site that had a lienient warranty policy, like sonic.
that test sheet showed 1 did 840 just below 1ohm but at 15.2v., amp remote has volt meter, clip lite and on of button, just wish had more reviews the 900.1 has lots of good reviews..

I've owned the AT 800.1 CT 1400.1 & CT 2200.1 and never had a problem out of any of them. If the bigger one has better reviews then buy that one. Better to have more than not enough.

I've owned the AT 800.1 CT 1400.1 & CT 2200.1 and never had a problem out of any of them. If the bigger one has better reviews then buy that one. Better to have more than not enough.
it's like $90 more pushing to get another one $140 just bought one 2 months ago.. just say ct amp that has to be like 36" long on top of sub box in trunk., idk how to put pics on threads but man it's huge..

840 below 1ohm and 15.2v?... id pass on that. Pretty dissapointing. The old models would do pretty close to their 12.8v rating, plenty more on 14v

spooney is a good guy. done business before. old vet around here
I was trying not to go skar.. i'll look at it again., I think that one requires external fuse.. ps I ordered those sq coax $40 gotta try them for that..

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly what I didn't wanta have to do lol.. he says they'll fit just saying $40 for sq coax they look pretty good for cheap speakers..
Then your ****** on your own from this point on. I'm tired of helping you decide, offer suggestions. help etc and all you do is continue on babbling and come up with the lame excuses. EVERY TIME.

I'm done. Get with the dam program, quit coming up with threads/excuses and just ****** buy something. Your exactly like politics....more talk, less action.

I was right and so was jeffdacheff. In previous threads.

Then your ****** on your own from this point on. I'm tired of helping you decide, offer suggestions. help etc and all you do is continue on babbling and come up with the lame excuses. EVERY TIME.
I'm done. Get with the dam program, quit coming up with threads/excuses and just ****** buy something. Your exactly like politics....more talk, less action.

I was right and so was jeffdacheff. In previous threads.
dude I bought the speakers this afternoon,, chill d*mn.. he said they'd fit anyway but I have a really think roll of sticky rubber mat (not dynamat) it's thicker I think it was left by heating and air guys when they installed heat pump, used on trunk lid.. i'll put 1 layer on door could do 2 that'll add enough space if not enough already..

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.