CT SOUNDS 2000.1D

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Came in today on an Impulse Buy. Ill try it out in next two weeks if not sooner. Ive heard the 1000.1d on a pair of Ampere Audio 12s and the 80.4 on some Morel components in a older Escalade Sounded pretty good and clean. If I like this one.. Ill prob get another and Strap em.

You ever get around to testing this amp out?
Ive got it hooked up to two older XFL 12s in my old truck that my brother is driving right now. His front end on his truck needs repair , so Im letting him drive my 98 xcab until we get his fixed. upper ball joints. Its got plenty of power to slamm both XFLs pretty good. I may put the 4.0Cu Ft enclosure in with the S.Qubed HDS310s in and see how it does for fun.Ill mess with it later. A little busy with work and Chit right now. But over all. Dammned good amp. Im going need put more power up front soon. Ill be doing another build out this summer for sure

Ive got it hooked up to two older XFL 12s in my old truck that my brother is driving right now. His front end on his truck needs repair , so Im letting him drive my 98 xcab until we get his fixed. upper ball joints. Its got plenty of power to slamm both XFLs pretty good. I may put the 4.0Cu Ft enclosure in with the S.Qubed HDS310s in and see how it does for fun.Ill mess with it later. A little busy with work and Chit right now. But over all. Dammned good amp. Im going need put more power up front soon. Ill be doing another build out this summer for sure
Nice to hear! I think I’m gonna get one. This Skar rp1200.1 isn’t cutting it for me. I’ve come to the conclusion that every setup I’ve tried is underpowered with this amp. Considering after box rise, not telling how much power my subs are actually getting.

Nice to hear! I think I’m gonna get one. This Skar rp1200.1 isn’t cutting it for me. I’ve come to the conclusion that every setup I’ve tried is underpowered with this amp. Considering after box rise, not telling how much power my subs are actually getting.
Deff. an upgrade from the Skar amp you have there power wise. I do recommend a min of the Big 3 and two agm batteries, unless your Alt is at least a 130 amp and a group 34/78 battery and Big 3 prob be just fine. I may pic up another to strap them. I should have grabbed another when Xmas sale was going on. But Still at a decent price as of now IMO

I may learn how to clamp amps next year and set something up to do it.I am always curious as to know exactly what an amplifier is putting out with my electrical setups.

Deff. an upgrade from the Skar amp you have there power wise. I do recommend a min of the Big 3 and two agm batteries, unless your Alt is at least a 130 amp and a group 34/78 battery and Big 3 prob be just fine. I may pic up another to strap them. I should have grabbed another when Xmas sale was going on. But Still at a decent price as of now IMO
I have an agm battery, big 3 with ofc 0 gauge, and a 200 amp alternator. Current setup is/will be a Ct sounds tropo xl 12”. I am waiting for the Stereo Integrity sql 12” when they become available.

Last edited:
I have an agm battery, big 3 with ofc 0 gauge, and a 200 amp alternator. Current setup is/will be a Ct sounds tropo xl 12”. I am waiting for the Stereo Integrity sql 12” when they become available.
Plenty of electrical for the amplifier. I have a 255amp alt in atm and two agm group 34/78s Big3 in 1/0 ga and 1/0 ga supply and never misses a beat. 14.6v at Idle and 13.1v on a low note atm. Great Subs!! Nice!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...