CSCStang (A++)

Jakerrr
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've been completely detached from the car audio hobby for the past year+ due to college and I stay busy / have very little free-time so I somehow forgot about this, but in case he's still active I figured y'all should know about my dealings with CSCStang for sure - you would be very hard pressed to find someone with better customer service.

Now, of course, he will always answer you by text at some point that same day and give you detailed explanations as well as answers to any questions you want - tuning options; all box and port dimensions; etc, and seemed like a great guy, etc, but he really did me a huge favor when the design didn't turn out the way I wanted. He had built an octoport-design birchwood box for my SA-15, tuned to around 33 Hz I think. Well, there was box flex.. When I informed him of this he sent me another one, completely free of charge, with double baffling on all sides. This thing is a beast and I feel perfectly confident that I can upgrade significantly with no flex whatsoever.

Also, his designs speak for themselves. Mine sounds and looks wonderful as I'm sure all his others do too. The octoport design is quite nice. He will build for a wide variety of needs/budgets. Very personable guy and great business.

Awesome guy for sure. He helped guide me on building a box for a 24". Very personal and legit dude.

I'm happy there is a feedback thread for him. I feel like he doesn't get the praise he deserves.

I got an awesome design from him, what I wanted wasn't optimal for output so he worked with me on a compromise that I liked, answered all my questions along the way. ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wow man thanks for the kind comments gents!! Made me smile from ear to ear.

Yeah it's been a long road to recovery from shoulder surgery this last year but I'm all healed up and ready to get back at it. Like Jeff said...stay tuned!!

Gonna be doing some build logs this year on here....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow man thanks for the kind comments gents!! Made me smile from ear to ear. Yeah it's been a long road to recovery from shoulder surgery this last year but I'm all healed up and ready to get back at it. Like Jeff said...stay tuned!!

Gonna be doing some build logs this year on here....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Good to hear your doing well and back at it ! Cant wait for the build logs !

Helped me build a T-line once upon a time - still have it. Not too many guys out here or anywhere willing to help out like this. Favors like that are never forgotten, thanks again for that Ccstang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's also built me an enclosure, kinda freeballed with a ZCON 15 as it was larger than recommended but it definitely put out what I was looking for. Not too many builders who know the role like he does. Also waiting on him to get back into building !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jakerrr

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Jakerrr
Lexington, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies