Critical mass speakers

I have some of the real Quarts in my collection //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif and some of the fake Quarts //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I found this info so your sayings these are the real ones to buy??

Thanks! RJ

Speakers German MAESTRO CC 6908 - German MAESTRO speakers - Speakers

Mine I bought are from Japan I heard they moved shop?

But to me my MA Audio 4X6 speakers sound better.

What setup are you currently running in your truck ?
My truck is a 1993 F/S GMC Ext/Cab so up front I’m running some 4X6 MA Audio speakers and where my back speakers were I have some 6X9 Cerwin Vega IT-693 I bought them some months ago but I just put them in these speakers we’re new old stock from what I found on them they were good which I agree for running my mids and highs and for my Sub it’s a Kicker I don’t boom much I just like some bass I’m a older fart my amps is a 4 channel JBL pushing my front and back speakers my Sub is being pushed by a old skool Fosgate my HU is a Alpine CDA-9857 it’s a older unit but I like it I just use it to play my iPods shoot one has over 16k songs I listen to a little bit of all kinds of music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this info so your sayings these are the real ones to buy??Thanks! RJ

Speakers German MAESTRO CC 6908 - German MAESTRO speakers - Speakers

Mine I bought are from Japan I heard they moved shop?

But to me my MA Audio 4X6 speakers sound better.
If your MAs sound good I’d keep running those ..the older MA stuff is pretty nice ..I have a few pieces ..I’m not sure if your 4x6 are plates two separate speakers or the football shaped with one in the middle two way but either way they are pretty nice the hk is their best series

My truck is a 1993 F/S GMC Ext/Cab so up front I’m running some 4X6 MA Audio speakers and where my back speakers were I have some 6X9 Cerwin Vega IT-693 I bought them some months ago but I just put them in these speakers we’re new old stock from what I found on them they were good which I agree for running my mids and highs and for my Sub it’s a Kicker I don’t boom much I just like some bass I’m a older fart my amps is a 4 channel JBL pushing my front and back speakers my Sub is being pushed by a old skool Fosgate my HU is a Alpine CDA-8957 it’s a older unit but I like it I just use it to play my iPods shoot one has over 16k songs I listen to a little bit of all kinds of music.
I have a 93 Chevy Monster truck 12” lift on 42s ..so I know those trucks ..but for sound the best improvement with what you have ..is ditch the 6x9s ..everything else is great ..as long as it’s working properly ..and figure out how to add some nice 6.5 midbass towards the front ..Since the doors don’t have openings this can be a big challenge..either custom add 6.5s to the doors or even shallow 8s ..and then deaden the door well ..this will help quiet the cabin noise even if you don’t have speakers in the door ..or 2nd option is to get Q Form kick panels or build fiberglass models of kick panels ..either is pretty expensive ..my plans for my truck are to add shallow 8s ..I have a set of Kicker Resolution 8s for mine ..I recently put a set in my 84 S-10 that didn’t have door speakers either ..As far as you deck ?? There must be a number wrong I couldn’t find that one I was gonna see what features it had

K9H6Aue.jpg

MXx1WsO.jpg

Here are my S10 door panels ..that I put the Kicker Resolution 8s in to give you an idea ..I did away with the tweed at the top and carpet at the bottom and added alligator material ..

S-10 my brother has one at his shop they are putting a LS engine in it and he had one some years ago but he sold it and on the 6X9s I’m keeping them I like how they sound and back in my days they were what we used in our rides shoot I remember having Mind Blowers speakers in my 1957 back then they were super.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Oh and your right I put down the wrong number for my HU

S-10 my brother has one at his shop they are putting a LS engine in it and he had one some years ago but he sold it and on the 6X9s I’m keeping them I like how they sound and back in my days they were what we used in our rides shoot I remember having Mind Blowers speakers in my 1957 back then they were super.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Oh and your right I put down the wrong number for my HU
It’s all about what sounds good to you ..I always like to create a front stage so when I’m listening to my music..I can just close my eyes and it sounds like the band is playing in front of me ..I grew up in the old days as well and remember the 6x9s going in the back deck ..I thought I had it all when I could choose between 8 track and cassette in my 68 Camaro ...then later on ..between cassette and CD in my 87 Mustang ..lol

Buddy you have no idea what your talking about, I'm sorry, you can find critical mass for reasonable prices, and it is top notch super well built audio equipment, gimmicks far from it bro, I bet you've never seen heard or felt it, since you can't afford it it becomes a gimmick, I'm a old timer, Rocker guy, I don't do crap or I mean rap, I do however have bass tune an test tracks, you've not felt 12" sub's before until you feel and hear a pair of ul5000 powered by the right amp, like I said, I'm 48, and have had more types of sound equipment and all different setups, CRITICAL MASS ,GITS IT DONE brother, please don't take me wrong, I am informing you of my opinion, which giving my years being a audio file as I am, critical mass is no gimmick I promise

I've ran lots of Critical Mass at one time I owned 6 of the UL 12s .. i may of stuck with them till Metro Holdings Limited scammed me on some UL 12s so I figure if a company is that low down and sorry . I sure as hell dont plan on using their products ... I have well over 100 first place car audio trophies and over $250,000 worth of vehicles at my disposal in my collection so I can afford just about anything I want to play with ...

Critical Mass makes good equipment. People don't like them because they have ridiculously high list prices. Call a dealer and negotiate a lower price.

Critical Mass makes good equipment. People don't like them because they have ridiculously high list prices. Call a dealer and negotiate a lower price.
This stuff is JUNK!! It's flea market crap!! No audio store will have it because you get ZERO warranty. Metro holdings is a SCAM they bid on their own listings and ya got a group of about 10 scammers that leave good reviews-- you've been warned this **** is JUNK

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...