Coupons: Up to 45% OFF Kicker Subs, Amps, Speakers and other goodies

Participant count
  • Participant list

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I believe we got some great deals for the CarAudio community on Kicker gear. Note: VMInnovations is an authorized Kicker dealer and we offer not 1 but 2 years of warranty on most of these.

Be sure to use the promo codes to get the deal prices. Supplies are limited so grab 'em now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

>>>>> Click here to check out the deals now

Hey Lucky, what happened to your VM audio amplifier line why are they so crappy?

I like you guys but **** those amps are not even close to a low quality amp

Hey Lucky, what happened to your VM audio amplifier line why are they so crappy?
I like you guys but **** those amps are not even close to a low quality amp
Howdy naughtyca,

I hear you, our VM Audio account managers are working w/engineers to improve the quality of said amps. We're expecting second batch of shipments soon, and will mostly likely offer a few to CarAudio community members to test out free of charge.

I bought one of those, trusting you guys wont come out with such low quality amp since you guys have been on this forum for a while but was disapointed, i hope your next batch will be a lot better and I dont mind testing them again, by the way are you guys doing anything on your VM amp kits they are full of plastic too, i bought the 4 ga and had to return it.

Howdy naughtyca,
I hear you, our VM Audio account managers are working w/engineers to improve the quality of said amps. We're expecting second batch of shipments soon, and will mostly likely offer a few to CarAudio community members to test out free of charge.
Any update?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date