cost of gas

No matter how they spin the numbers...Carter had high inflation stomping down on growth during his presidency...Reagan was out from under it fairly quickly...I call ******** on anybody that claims high inflation doesn't kill economic growth...a dollar isn't a dollar when it's worth less...

I have never paid gas prices like these that were caused on purpose by our government. This is a shame and so many people were patting themselves on the back for voting for this guy. Now most of those voters are regretting their decisions. That's not my opinion, feelings or emotions on the facts... these are shown in actual polls. Damn shame this country has gotten where it is out of spite and ignorance.

I am sorry, but anybody or and chart that says that the economy under Carter and Reagan were the same is flat out wrong. Anyone who tells you that is either stupid or lying. Or both.

You don't have to tell me... someone messaged me one time and accused me of being a Trump Cultist... I mean... WTF... All I posted was "I wish we all could get along". I couldn't eat for a week.
Trump made you unable to eat. Hitler didn't let jews eat. Coincidence?

Attachments

• c00.png
    c00.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 29
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...